About Criminal Justice
Students who are excited about law enforcement, CSI, corrections, emergency response, legal services and police, fire and EMS dispatching may be a perfect match for this program. Students must apply and be selected to enroll.
- Connect with professionals like special agents, police officers, and lawyers through our mentor program
- Discover the basics of criminal justice, investigations, and law enforcement
- Dig into criminal law, the court system, and corrections
- Investigate criminology and field operations
- Learn More About the Program
The application period for 2023-24 school year has closed. Information for the 2024-25 school year will be posted in early 2024.
Hear from Our Students
Jordan Holliday is on track to become a police officer with some training and an internship under his belt before he finishes high school. Host Joy Walczak speaks with Criminal Justice Instructor and former GRPD Seargeant, Ben Hawkins, and Grandville High School senior Jordan Holliday, a cadet here in our Criminal Justice program.